The Lansing Boat Show ‘H20-23’
February 3-4-5, 2023
Certificate of Insurance Requirements
- Insurance Requirements
Each exhibitor subleasing space from Nexstar Broadcasting of Lansing, (WLNS TV-6) shall save and hold harmless Nexstar of Lansing, WLNS TV-6 and the Lansing Entertainment and Public Facilities Authority (The Lansing Center, LEPFA) and at its sole expense, procure and maintain through the term of the lease the following insurance(s)
- Comprehensive General Liability – Insurance for claims arising out of bodily injury, death, and/or property damage resulting from the exhibitor’s tenancy. Such insurance shall afford a personal injury or death limit not less than $1,000,000 and property damage liability limit of not less than $500,000. Such insurance shall include but not be limited to Blanket Contractual Liability, Independent Contractor’s Liability, and Products or Completed Operations Liability coverage.
- Contractual Liability coverage shall be amended to include indemnification of Nexstar Broadcasting of Lansing Inc.(WLNS) and Lansing Entertainment and Public Facilities Authority (The Lansing Center, LEPFA) by the exhibitor as set forth above.
- Workers Compensation – Michigan Statutory Coverage, including Employer’s Liability (including appropriate federal acts).
- Automobile Liability – Exhibitor shall maintain bodily injury and property damage liability limits of not less than $1,000,000. Such policy shall provide automobile liability coverage for all owned and non-owned vehicles.
It is agreed that all insurance contracts as described above shall not be amended or cancelled or non-renewed without providing Nexstar Broadcasting of Lansing 30-day notification.
It is your responsibility as an exhibitor to provide this information to your insurance agent so they can prepare a proper certificate of insurance!
Each exhibitor agrees to provide, prior to the event date, an acceptable certificate of insurance naming Young Broadcasting of Lansing Inc. (WLNS TV-6) and Lansing Entertainment and Public Facilities Authority (The Lansing Center, LEPFA) as additional insured for General and Automobile Liability.
Nexstar Broadcasting of Lansing (WLNS TV-6) Lansing Entertainment
2820 East Saginaw Hwy and Public Facilities Authority
Lansing, Michigan 48912 (The Lansing Center, LEPFA)
(517) 372-8282 333 E. Michigan Ave.
Lansing, MI 48933
Certificates can be emailed to email@example.com